- Well-located, versatile building: Office, Medical, Retail, Restaurant, Laboratory, Call Center, Computer Data Center, R&D, Funeral Home, House of Worship.
- 210′ frontage on Pembroke Road. 80′ deep.
- Currently houses RIZ Building and Garden Supplies. (Miramar will permit continued use).
- Total enclosed space: 2,825 sq ft. Ground floor approx. 2,345 sq ft. Upstairs, over the west side, approx. 480 sq ft (via interior staircase).
- Location: South side of Pembroke Road in the City of Miramar, one block west of State Road 7 (US 441).
This gallery contains 2 photos.
The Benefits—and Dangers—of Serial Refinancing
Repeatedly nabbing a lower interest rate can pay off, as long as you don’t jump the gun.
By DANIEL BORTZ
Click the image to the left to read a great article by Teresa Bitner, “Investors Selling to Investors” which was published in the Jan/Feb 2013 edition of Personal Real Estate Investor Magazine, a national publication.
Ms. Bitner interviewed me in December 2012 to discuss real estate investment buying and selling.
Please contact me to discuss real estate investments.
3/2 pool home in the heart of Hollywood Hills. This is a pre-approved HUD reverse mortgage short-sale. The home is in need of major repairs and upgrading. Some electric was upgraded and some impact windows were installed. Has a (1) car garage which backs up to alley.