- Well-located, versatile building: Office, Medical, Retail, Restaurant, Laboratory, Call Center, Computer Data Center, R&D, Funeral Home, House of Worship.
- Includes the RIZ landscape supply business
- 210′ frontage on Pembroke Road. 80′ deep.
- Currently houses RIZ Building and Garden Supplies. (Miramar will permit continued use).
- Total enclosed space: 2,825 sq ft. Ground floor approx. 2,345 sq ft. Upstairs, over the west side, approx. 480 sq ft (via interior staircase).
- Location: South side of Pembroke Road in the City of Miramar, one block west of State Road 7 (US 441).
Time and time again, I get the chance to see some of the older South Florida homes built circa 1940’s – 1950’s. Yes, by South Florida standards that is considered an older home. Some of these homes still have the original (and often times colorful) Cuban Tiles (also known as cement tiles) and/or Terrazzo. I especially like the highly polished terrazzo flooring, flaunting specs of multi-colored marble chips.
This house I showed today was built in the mid 1940’s and featured both flooring types, although the colors weren’t as impressive as others that I’ve seen in other venues.